Backup / Recovery Infrastructure
The STME Audit and Assessment is a professional consultancy exercise where one or more of STME’s highly experienced consultant level personnel spend a number of days, onsite with your organization to review deployed Backup/Recovery solutions in line with business objective and requirement.
STME provide comprehensive backup and recovery analysis services that are required to ensure data protection, service level agreements and regulatory requirements can all be met. This means your organisations backup and recovery applications, procedures and devices restore optimally and reliably.
- Study deployed backup / recovery infrastructure with respect to STME strong field experience on the products and with best deployment practices
- Assess existing Licenses used and deployed
- Understand the current data size of the backup on each server
- Identify the type of clients and agents
- Assess on approach for configured policies, volume pools, storage unit, tape out copies etc.
- Assess backup speed/throughput of each configured policies
- Discuss, understand and address pain point/concerns including RPO/RTO requirement
- Testing of each deployed functionality and identify potential issues
- Point out NOT USED features/functionality within deployed configurations
- Identify potential configurations error
- Identify and address admin tasks / operations procedure related error
- Audit on disaster recovery procedure and availability configurations
- Suggest configuration changes within deployed configurations to address potential unseen issues and addressing existing issues if any.
- Recommend architecture to enhance the infrastructure for efficient usage, availability and future growth
- Provide detailed report