Information LifeCycle Management – Archiving Solutions
The STME Audit and Assessment is a professional consultancy exercise where one or more of STME’s highly experienced consultant level personnel spend a number of days, onsite with your organization to review deployed archiving solutions in line with business objective and requirement. This service includes reviewing and going through deployed archiving policies, retention category, end user access experience and auditing/legal review.
- Study deployed infrastructure
- Go thorough archiving targets, provisioning group approach, policy approach in line with business/organization requirement and with best deployment practices
- Discuss, understand and address pain point/concerns
- Testing of each deployed functionality and identify potential issues
- Point out NOT USED features/functionality within deployed configurations
- Identify potential configurations error
- Identify and address admin tasks / operations procedure related error
- Audit on backup/recovery procedures and availability configurations
- Suggest configuration changes within deployed configurations to address potential unseen issues and existing issues if any.
- Recommend architecture to enhance the infrastructure for efficient usage, availability and future growth
- Provide detailed report