The STME Audit and Assessment is a professional consultancy exercise where one or more of STME’s highly experienced consultant level personnel spend a number of days, onsite with your organization to review deployed SAN infrastructure in line with best practices.
STME provide comprehensive analysis services that are required to ensure best industry standard practices being used for SAN Infrastructure in terms of SAN zoning approach and fabric approach.
- Study deployed SAN infrastructure with respect to STME strong field experience on the products and with best deployment practices
- Assess licenses and features
- Assess on approach for configured SAN deployment including zoning approach, hop count for initiator to target etc.
- Assess on approach for SAN fabrics
- Check and observe all relevant logs for any potential issues
- Check all configured options
- Discuss, understand and address pain point/concerns
- Testing of built-in and licensed functionality including ISL, trunking etc.
- Point out NOT USED features/functionality within deployed configurations
- Identify potential configurations error
- Identify and address admin tasks / operations procedure related error
- Suggest configuration changes within deployed configurations to address potential unseen issues and addressing existing issues if any.
- Recommend architecture to enhance the infrastructure for efficient usage, availability and future growth
- Provide detailed report
Certified Service/Support Staff
Information Security Services